Short, Sweet and Weird

Those adjectives can probably all be used to describe me depending on the day and time (although “short” is a constant and to be honest “weird” probably is, too). Today, the first represents this blog post, and the second two, my mood today.  

It’s been a good day. Yesterday I was low, I went to sleep and miraculously woke up at 5:15 doing drasticly better. And I don’t know why. And I am trying my best not to question, but to enjoy. The stressors in my life that I thought were the main reasons for my recent dip are still there. My anxiety is high, but I feel like I am a different person today. One that is much more fun to be. I am smiling and laughing… lots.

And I am hopeful that I will have another great day tomorrow.  But in case I don’t, or whenever my next rough patch hits I want to be able to come back and read this and remind myself that although depression doesn’t make sense, for me, this disease will not win!


Comments

Popular Posts